When you are making a backup of your iDevice with iTunes, it may happen a couple of errors but didn’t show you any messages. Then, you thought you have performed the backup successfully. However, when trying to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch later, you may experience the error mentioned above. The reason why this error shows up because the backup that you have performed earlier wasn’t successful and it created a corrupted file. If you have installed the latest iTunes stock firmware version, and the problem is still here. You can manually download the firmware file. Yes, you can recover hidden files in a flash drive using CMD. recover deleted files on external drive
So, what are the ways we can try to fix the iPad stuck on white screen? I was trying to reset my ipad until it said i have corrupted software, its an ipad air 2, not jailbroken. If you’re crunched for storage, you can still delete an IPSW file regardless (as long as internet bandwidth is not a concern). Finder or iTunes will always re-download the system software from the Apple servers if it fails to locate a matching or up-to-date IPSW file. Despite the unfamiliar nature of the file format, an IPSW file is essentially a compressed archive. It is recommended to seek professional help in such recover my files v4 0.2 441 activation code cases. You can check what’s inside using the Archive Utility on Mac or third-party tools such as WinRAR or 7-Zip on PC. I appreciate the recover deleted files on my macbook pro clear instructions and screenshots, which made it easy to follow along.
- The following steps will clearly demonstrate how to solve the firmware file not compatible issue.
- Step 3 Connect your iPhone to the PC and put it into Recovery/DFU mode following the instructions.
- In some cases, upgrading iTunes can’t solve the problem of firmware file is not compatible.
- According to EaseUS data recovery experts, the above 4 methods work in repairing corrupted Word DOCX and DOC files at most times.
If not, the issue is with one of the connected devices. Here, we will have a look at how to do these things efficiently and safely. Hi,if you tap the screen it had a reaction, you can follow this page’s guide. If your iPhone won’t turn on with a black screen caused by a hardware problem, you have to turn to an Apple repair store to get some components replaced. In this case, you can barely do anything on your own.
- Passvers iOS System Recovery is a top-rated iOS repair tool on the market to fix over 50 types of system problems, let alone iPhone black screen of death.
- In order to fix iPhone won’t restore error like this, check the quality of the USB/lightning cable.
- Please check all the cable connections and try again.
- Firstly, you need to understand the type of error that is displayed.
To restore all the data when the iPhone keeps rebooting, download its Free Edition on your computer or Mac for a try. ApowerRescue is iPhone recovery software that enables you to get back your lost contact messages, calendar, notes, and more. This tool can be used to retrieve lost files from iCloud/iTunes. The problem of Mac’s black screen of death is not irreparable and neither do you need to rush to the Apple repair store to get it fixed. The above methods are presented in the most lucid way to resolve the issue yourself. We hope you have overcome the problem and are enjoying your Mac’s seamless performance.
Thus, giving the ‘iPhone software update failed error. The best way is to wait a few hours before updating your iPhone.