We have a vast experience in Ship Chandler, we offer high quality products and our prices are always competitive.
But what really differentiates NavSupply from others is our attention to detail. For us everything matters. Our goal is to solve your problem whatever it may be. Just notify us at any time and we’ll immediately do what’s needed to deliver the best solution. We focus in streamlining each operation for our diverse customers: offshore, oil tankers, bulk carriers, container ships, military ships, tugboats and research vessels.
To be available 24/7 to best assist our customers in their operations. Quickly and assertively products and services.
- Safety: Taking care of people and relationships
- Assertiveness: Complying with what has been agreed in all fields
- Availability: Understanding that a customer request can happen at any time, and we’ll be ready to fulfill the order
- Creativity: Creating alternatives to solve customer problems
- Respect for the environment: Getting to know the length of our actions and how they impact society as a whole
Provide products and services for vessels always meeting our strict requirements of quality, competitive prices, agility and constant communication with our customers.
- Seek customer satisfaction, by meeting their requirements with speed, accuracy and constant communication;
- Support the company’s growth, through the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System and technological solutions;
- Train and develop employees’ strengths in order to achieve theirs and the organization’s goals in a safe environment;
- Develop partnerships with qualified suppliers;
- Comply with all the laws and regulations that govern the business;
- Provide guidance on the use and framing of the system occupational safety and health management (SST);
- Guaranteeing secure and safe workplaces, preventing injuries and work -related skills, such as good productivity and damages related to health and job security;
- Allow participation and of the collaborator, as much as their opinion on his health and work conditions.
We respect our community and our world. We celebrate cultural differences and treat everyone with dignity. We operate responsibly and are committed to the security, management and relationship with our customers.
- Código de Ética e Conduta
- Política Anticorrupção
- Política de qualidade
- Política de Conflito de Interesses
- Governança Sócio-Ambiental e Corporativa
Our team is made up of people with great experience in the naval market, meet our leaders:
With multidisciplinary experience and over 10 years working as a Shipowner, Eduardo knows life aboard and knows the true value of being well attended. This sailor vision is what guides NAVSUPPLY’s work and ensures a business culture focused on details and quality.
30 years of extensive professional experience in shippping agency and everything that involves maritime transport and trade such as operational, logistic, chartering and documentation ensures that the highest quality is delivered at the lowest cost to the vessel, crews and owners.
Léo de Castro
A businessman with a unique vision and a lot of experience in the industry. Having a reputable and credible investor, makes NAVSUPPLY one of the most reliable ship suppliers on the market. Our work and accountability methodology follow the most rigorous legal and compliance standards in the world.
27 years of experience in purchasing and developing partnerships with suppliers for industry and shipping. Extensive knowledge of technical purchases, with command of orders in English and intimate knowledge of IMPA, ISSA and other important catalogs for the area of navigation.
15 years of experience in the maritime navigation market, working in the operational and commercial management of the supply chain, management of national and international contracts, representative of the company in front of customers and trade fairs and Management of the representation of brands and imports.