We have vast experience in Shipchandler, we offer high quality products and our prices are always competitive.
But what really differentiates navsupply is that, for us, everything matters.Our goal is to solve your problem, whatever it is. Just trigger us, at any time, that we take responsibility immediately and start moving to deliver the best solution.The focus of our work is to streamline each operation and facilitate the manoeuvre of our customers, which are diverse: offshore, dreeters, oil tankers, bulk carriers, container ships, military ships, tug boats and research vessels.
Be available 24 hours a day to assist our customers in their operations. Delivering products and services quickly and assertively
- Safety: Taking care of people and relationships
- Assertiveness: Comply with what has been combined in all areas
- Availability: Understand that customer request can happen at any time and that we will be ready to fulfill the mission
- Creativity: Creating alternatives to solve customer problems
- Respect for the environment: Understand that our actions impact on society as a whole
Provide products and services for vessels, meeting the requirements of quality, competitive price, agility and constant communication with our customers.
- Seek customer satisfaction, by meeting their requirements with speed, accuracy and constant communication;
- Support the company’s growth, through the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System and technological solutions;
- Train and develop employees to achieve their goals and the organization’s goals in a safe environment;
- Develop partnership relationships with qualified suppliers;
- Meet all the rules and laws that govern the business.
We respect our community and our world. We celebrate cultural differences and treat everyone with dignity. We operate responsibly and are committed to the security, management and relationship with our customers.
Our team is made up of people with great experience in the naval market, meet our leaders:
With multidisciplinary experience and over 10 years working as a Shipowner, Eduardo knows life aboard and knows the true value of being well attended. This sailor vision is what guides NAVSUPPLY’s work and ensures a business culture focused on details and quality.
30 years of extensive professional experience in shippping agency and everything that involves maritime transport and trade such as operational, logistic, chartering and documentation ensures that the highest quality is delivered at the lowest cost to the vessel, crews and owners.
Léo de Castro
A businessman with a unique vision and a lot of experience in the industry. Having a reputable and credible investor, makes NAVSUPPLY one of the most reliable ship suppliers on the market. Our work and accountability methodology follow the most rigorous legal and compliance standards in the world.
27 years of experience in purchasing and developing partnerships with suppliers for industry and shipping. Extensive knowledge of technical purchases, with command of orders in English and intimate knowledge of IMPA, ISSA and other important catalogs for the area of navigation.
15 years of experience in the maritime navigation market, working in the operational and commercial management of the supply chain, management of national and international contracts, representative of the company in front of customers and trade fairs and Management of the representation of brands and imports.